News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

African Soft Hackle

Started by OTS, February 16, 2006, 22:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OTS

Yea.... I said African ??? this is tyed with some weird sort of African animal hair that I got from Plumbob... perahaps Walabee or something. It seems to look more like some sort of New England mangee mutt though ;D ;D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

outdoorguy3

Quote from: Ben on February 16, 2006, 22:55:51 PM
Yea.... I said African ??? this is tyed with some weird sort of African animal hair that I got from Plumbob... perahaps Walabee or something. It seems to look more like some sort of New England mangee mutt though ;D ;D

Uh, OTS, aren't Walabee's from Austraila?  Just wondering?

Ralph   ;D 0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

outdoorguy3

Quote from: Ben on February 16, 2006, 22:55:51 PM

Wal al  bee, an African soft hackle!

Ralph 0--0

Life's about havin' FUN!!!

OTS

You are correctamoondo my friend. 0--0  Must of been a kangaroo on Hoiliday... ;D

plumbob

;D ;D As Tarzan would say, Un Gow Wa cheeta. ;D  That does look good, Never would have thought you could use that hair in place of the hackle.

22midge

Looks like a caddis fly larva coming out of the pouch in its belly ;) ;D Ben are we going to have to start calling you UTS?  Nice bug---be safe  Peewee
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

OTS

That hair is some pretty cool stuff there Plumboskie. Midge ;D UTS, OTS one or the utter will do fine ;D ;D

shanktrout

HMMMM...its like partridge yet its coloring is reminiscent of guinea

compare the barring and color....http://home.planet.nl/~westb001/ptphguineash.html