News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

+1 at my house.

Started by robs_seven, July 13, 2012, 21:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robs_seven

Well my wife Amy called me at 2:45am while I was at work.  She said contractions where every 5 mins, so I called my dad to go to my house to watch my little girl. Then called my brother and sister inlaw, to come give him help.  Then had to call my mom at 3:00am, she was at the coast on a mission trip.  She made it home and came to the hospital for support.  Long, painful story short, Amy popped out the little guy at 2:50pm July (Friday the 13 th) 2012, 7lbs 11oz and 21" long.

Levi Pressley Carter is doing good and we are resting.

Robby
!!!Tying, building, fishing!!!

Quote from: Transylwader on June 25, 2012, 09:04:59 AM
This creek was so big that a high hole was virtually impossible.

blue ridge angler

Congrats Robbie..That's a fine lookin' young man, and I'm sure he'll have a fly rod in his hands in no time..
Many blessings upon his head..

robs_seven

Thanks Buddy, yeah my little girl was 3 weeks old and stream side.  That was with a C-section so being this was natural I see a creek in his near future

Mstash

7lbs 11oz and 21" long.

Keeper

benben reincarnated

22midge

God's greatest gift...........please read the bottom of my post
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

bmeador

wncpermit

way to go Rob., of course she did all the work.   I know the stress , now relax and enjoy....

robs_seven

Thanks guys!!  He is doing good. Momma got to sleep last night and she is feeling great this morning.

greg

Outstanding nothing in the world like holding baby for the first time.

troutboy_II

Congrats!  Posts before summed it up, but the one that had the most meaning for me was "the first time you hold him/her..."  That really is special.  Second most special, seeing your child hold their new baby for the first time.  Grandkids are equally special!

BTW, you may want to change your tee shirt the next time you hold the baby.  Wouldn't want the little one to get the wrong idea...  Just say'in....

Congrats again!

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

rbphoto

Congrats to you and your family!
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

tomato can

Transylwader

A heartfelt congrats to you and Amy 8)
Now dome up otherwise you not gonna be able to fish with this "single" asshole no more :P