News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Georgia. Georgia.

Started by Big J, June 11, 2012, 11:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

QuoteAnd I do find it divisive and insulting.

Not healthy Boss man.  We need to attach levity to the matter.   I'd enjoy seeing some comedian run with the Obama comment, something similar to this clip.  We all, including our potentates, step on our units.  It is tough to recall the last time I was insulted; I am however saddened that meeting my gay friends at Chick-fil-A for lunch is no longer an option.

http://comedians.jokes.com/lewis-black/videos/lewis-black---jerry-falwell/
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

kylemc

Quote from: bullship on August 01, 2012, 19:14:09 PM
[. Fucking nonsensical bullshit nonsense that everybody misunderstands and makes their own bullshit conclusions about based on the 'tone' in which said bullshit thing was said and then repeated (with comment) by a bunch of dipshits with nice teeth and dicks for heads.....

^^^^hehehehe^^^^^^^

For the love of all things good Wooly, start a politics room so I don't have to wade through this.

flatlander

Quote from: AK Aaron on August 01, 2012, 23:40:38 PM
...The absolute cost of timber rights on tax payers is substantial and it would seem this bagger of tea is receiving a direct benefit of those subsidized costs as his costs of materials is artificially lower than they would be if his suppliers were not receiving welfare.

This is supposed to be an endorsement of government???? 

Beetle

I am however saddened that meeting my gay friends at Chick-fil-A for lunch is no longer an option.

OMG you big baby!!!!

Come on.   

Trout Maharishi

What a dumb ass. Doesn't he know government created all that infrastructure with that big ol giant bag of money they have. You know the one they found on the lawn of the White House in 1913 b'; Everybody knows the government has it's own money. They just reach in that big ol giant bag full of it every time they need something. That dumb ass business owner probably never paid any personal, federal, capital gains, or state tax. Let alone SS, medicare, property, payroll, or cooperate taxes. Hell BOHO probably personally built the road that runs in front of his business in between rounds of golf. All those federal or state taxes on gas didn't have crap to do with it. He should be giving shit away /'/
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

QuoteOMG you big baby!!!!

It gets even gloomier Beetle John.  My evolutionist chums won't meet me there for lunch as well.  I guess it's the drive thru for my chicken sandwich from now on.   

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 02, 2012, 14:25:43 PM
QuoteOMG you big baby!!!!

It gets even gloomier Beetle John.  My evolutionist chums won't meet me there for lunch as well.  I guess it's the drive thru for my chicken sandwich from now on.   

What everyone has seemed to forget in this Chick-fil-a debacle is the rights of the female farm animals. 

I have heard that they use all hens for their meat and no roosters.

Tomorrow I will go stand out side the local CFA with a big sign that says...

EAT MORE COCK

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

QuoteTomorrow I will go stand outside the local CFA with a big sign that says...
EAT MORE COCK

Now this brand of humor is why I return and stay at this place.  It ain't the fishing, the pics, the reports, or the expertise; it is the rib splitters that I truly enjoy - kudos and good luck fabricating your sign.   

Grannyknot

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on August 02, 2012, 15:08:31 PM
QuoteTomorrow I will go stand outside the local CFA with a big sign that says...
EAT MORE COCK

Now this brand of humor is why I return and stay at this place.  It ain't the fishing, the pics, the reports, or the expertise; it is the rib splitters that I truly enjoy - kudos and good luck fabricating your sign.   

Me too Mudwall. 
I'm a big fan of those that can step back from the brow beating to have a laugh.
Good one snag.  'c;
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

5xTippett

"That dumb ass business owner probably never paid any personal, federal, capital gains, or state tax. Let alone SS, medicare, property, payroll, or cooperate taxes."  As usual TM you hit the nail on the head.  You left out property taxes though.   

croaker

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 02, 2012, 14:12:27 PM
What a dumb ass. Doesn't he know government created all that infrastructure with that big ol giant bag of money they have. You know the one they found on the lawn of the White House in 1913 b'; Everybody knows the government has it's own money. They just reach in that big ol giant bag full of it every time they need something. That dumb ass business owner probably never paid any personal, federal, capital gains, or state tax. Let alone SS, medicare, property, payroll, or cooperate taxes. Hell BOHO probably personally built the road that runs in front of his business in between rounds of golf. All those federal or state taxes on gas didn't have crap to do with it. He should be giving shit away /'/

You fergot the damn "sales tax" that the forces the dumb ass business owner to be a tax collector for the government...  AND now the government wants to charge a fee (another tax) to me for accepting food stamps with equipment I bought years ago...   b';
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Trout Maharishi

Good one fish man 'c;

Snag..................you ain't right, but I gotta give it to ya, that made me laugh bd;0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Big J

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on August 02, 2012, 14:12:27 PM

I miss you being around, no one even tries arguing with you  /'/

5xTippett

If you have ever owned a business or run a business you will understand that you succeed in spite of government not because of government.

Big J

This happened not too far from my home town.  Here is the article and the link to the article.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/mother-of-two-surprises-burglar-with-five-gunshots/nTnGR/

The Loganville mother of two assumed the knocks on her front door Friday afternoon were from a solicitor.

"Don't answer," she yelled to her 9-year-old twins playing downstairs.

When the visitor began repeatedly ringing the doorbell, she called her husband at work.

"Get the kids and hide," he told his wife.

As he dialed 911, his 37-year-old spouse, who works from home, collected the children and hid with them in a crawlspace adjoining her office. By that time, the intruder had forced his way into the three-story residence on Henderson Ridge Drive with a crowbar, authorities said. He allegedly rummaged through the home, eventually working his way up to the attic office.

"He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver," said Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman, who relayed the woman's narrative to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He asked that her name be withheld.

The woman fired six bullets, five of which hit Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area, Chapman said. But Slater was still conscious.

"The guy's face down, crying," the sheriff said. The woman told him to stay down or she'd shoot again.

Slater, unaware that she had emptied her chamber, obliged as the mother and her children ran to a neighbor's house.

The injured burglar eventually made it out of the home and into his car, driving away before deputies arrived on the scene. He didn't get far.

"When you got five bullets in you, it makes you kind of disoriented," Chapman told the AJC.

Deputies found Slater bleeding profusely in a neighbor's driveway.

"I'm dying. Help me," he told them, according to Chapman.

Slater was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center and is expected to survive, the sheriff said.

The Long Island native, who now lives in Gwinnett County, was released from the Gwinnett jail in late August after serving six months for simple battery and three counts of probation violation. Slater has six other arrests in Gwinnett dating back to 2008, according to jail records.

"My wife's a hero," the woman's husband, Donnie Herman, told Channel 2 Action News in a brief statement. He did not respond to a request for comment from the AJC. "She protected her kids. She did what she was supposed to do."

Chapman remarked that one of his deputies, impressed with the woman's resolve, told the sheriff she had handled her first shooting better than he had.

"That mother's instinct kicked in," Chapman said. "You go after a mother's kids and she'll find herself capable of doing things she never thought she was capable of."