News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Douchebag of the Decade?

Started by Beetle, January 05, 2015, 09:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beetle

I don't know if you can see these pics- but there is a guy named Ronnie Kittredge posting pics all over the internet of spawning browns he caught on the Soho.   Several are on the Orvis facebook page.   One of his comments was something like "seduced off a redd with an egg".   

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006946338897&fref=nf

Anyone know this guy?   

benben reincarnated

I don't know him, but I've seen his mug all over facebook in the past.  Sounds like a winner.

Big J

He is a trout pro.  Are you a trout pro Beetle?  I don't think so.  It takes a pro to catch a big brown off the red with an egg pattern.   :laugh:

Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Cool, yup, he's The Trout Pro, and he fishes with The Legend, Michael Bradley. 
https://plus.google.com/113598672866923897409/posts

"I had the Oppertunity And Privledge this Weekend to Fly Fish with the 2014 Trout Legend National Fly Fishing Champion" Michael Bradley "#1 competition pro fly angler"

http://troutlegend.com/standings/

Trout Pro or not, Ronnie needs to work on his spelling.

Beetle, he's one of yours, from NC.  Handle him as you see fit.  His SOHO photos tell the story of where he fished/fishes – historically a hotbed of spawning activity and remains open to the public during the spawning season.

Beetle, no thanks for posting!  I just returned from 4 days in the hills, mingling with the locals, talking hayseed, being a hayseed.  Now back in the land of the so-called well-heeled, the so-called well-learned, I am trying to acclimate.  THEN you post this mess!  My redneck/hillbilly induced BP sores, and I am searing this dude's mug into my brain, in case I run into him.  The acclimation to the gentle, passive, and cultured is out the window.  Damn it!  I am going to an early lunch!   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Big J

He also stares at fish in a creepy manner.  Very creepy. 

Transylwader

Hey Ronnie Kittredge:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Now go seduce your hand you fucking swine p;-
This is why we can't have nice things. Another toolbox with his fag fuckbook page. Twat waffle "lives to rape the redd".

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Now see what you've done, Beetle.  I misused "sore", should have been "soaring".  Plus I inhaled my lunch and have to see the ladies in the office for some Tums.

Never trust a man wearing a Buff, and has a gap between his central and lateral incisors. 

ptfranze

outdoorguy3

I actually saw this tool in action Christmas day.  Watched from the bridge while waiting for the water to receed down river.   Saw him try to snag a fish that already been caught so he could net it and take a pic.  Buck (local) stopped on the bridge and told me he had snagged every fish above the bridge that was on a redd.  Needless to say Mr. Buck wan't too happy, and then the fish he tried to snagged was a fish Buck had caught and was recouperating in a small pool before releasing.  Buck said he just about punched the guy in the nose.  For you that know Buck you know he was serious.  What a zoo it is up there when the big fish move in.

There was also a guy that must  have gotten there to wait for the water to go down.  He was fly fishing the run and hooking up on fish on a regular basis.  Saw him catch one 24" fish and was told by some on lookers that he had caught a real beauty, 26" fish.  They couldn't beleive he had relased it ta boot!

I know Buck will take care of Mr. North Carolina if he shows up again whn Buck is around!

Ralph ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

driver

This guy would make a great tournament bass fisher.

Big J

Quote from: driver` on January 05, 2015, 16:50:09 PM
This guy would make a great tournament bass fisher.

Not even that.  Most tournament anglers have enough dignity to leave spawning bass alone. 

_Fish_Pimp

He's a megadouche... heard he catches many of them at night and ties them up in a shallow water pool to hold them til morning for a photo session. old fly line through the gills does the trick, does the deed before many people show up.

How does one become a Trout-Pro?   :;!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: _Fish_Pimp on January 05, 2015, 17:10:58 PM
How does one become a Trout-Pro?   :;!

It must be easy; all you need is imprinted water bottles.

http://cory1988882swee.blog.com/

Or you can follow the 7-step plan.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Become-A-Professional-Trout-Fisherman&id=6087435

Could "Pro" be the truncation for something other than professional?

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!