Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The bar is open.... / Re: Pipeline
« Last post by Aka on Today at 17:20:10 »
I know someone who surfed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha

The rest of you pack up your shit and go home, that right there wins the interwebs for today.

« Last post by Big J on Today at 15:12:08 »
http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/regulators-release-environmental-assessment-of-atlantic-coast-pipeline/article_aa2af2be-6e22-11e7-91bc-d7da543fb651.html

For everyone keeping up with the pipeline.

“……….most of environmental impacts could be reduced to ‘less-than-significant’ levels.”

Total bullshit!  It is impossible to know this without completing the project.  And why would they say “most”?  All it would take is one impact to screw the pooch. 

And who in their right mind would trust these four?  < Richmond-based Dominion Energy, Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas, and Southern Company Gas>

Goes right over Back Creek and Jackson River. . . . . . probably at one of the worst possible spots for Back Creek, upstream a little ways from the reservoirs
« Last post by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on Today at 14:59:18 »
http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/regulators-release-environmental-assessment-of-atlantic-coast-pipeline/article_aa2af2be-6e22-11e7-91bc-d7da543fb651.html

For everyone keeping up with the pipeline.

“……….most of environmental impacts could be reduced to ‘less-than-significant’ levels.”

Total bullshit!  It is impossible to know this without completing the project.  And why would they say “most”?  All it would take is one impact to screw the pooch. 

And who in their right mind would trust these four?  < Richmond-based Dominion Energy, Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas, and Southern Company Gas>
The bar is open.... / Re: Movie Thread.
« Last post by NCsporksman on Today at 14:57:55 »
What time you going Old Fella? I've had a rock-hard boner ever since I saw the first trailer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Last post by The Dude on Today at 14:06:53 »
I know someone who surfed it.

The bar is open.... / Re: Beetle's Book and Word Thread
« Last post by Dee-Vo on Today at 09:47:23 »
I've sort of overextended my reading as of lately. Three books going at once.

I'm struggling to finish John Galligan's fourth and last installment of his fly-fishing mystery series.

I'm trying to find time to make meaningful headway further into Millard's "The River of Doubt."

I'm also reading intermittently, "The Passing of the Night" by Robinson Risner.
The bar is open.... / Re: Movie Thread.
« Last post by Woolly Bugger on Today at 09:43:14 »
I'm going to see Dunkirk using my passes from the aborted ape screening --heard it is LOUD!

The bar is open.... / Re: Beetle's Book and Word Thread
« Last post by sanjuanwormhatch on Today at 09:21:06 »
We should have a book club!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10