If you come on Thursday it is $45
 If you come on Friday it is $40

I am ready for tha fun !!!!
Pyscho Fly Fishers / Re: PFF V-37 Dates
« Last post by pansyman on March 31, 2018, 20:45:21 PM »
that and fishes with bait, for crappie, off the dock b';
« Last post by Phil on March 31, 2018, 09:33:08 AM »

Allrighty then.....I'll go ahead and send JT my money and put me down for two....Pansyman and a minor league prospect to be named later cause Gordy don't fish no mo n!n

What -- does Gordy just drink now?  :D
« Last post by pansyman on March 31, 2018, 09:02:51 AM »

Allrighty then.....I'll go ahead and send JT my money and put me down for two....Pansyman and a minor league prospect to be named later cause Gordy don't fish no mo n!n
Please join us,  should be a good time. Guests can't see images. Please login or login

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry AL but it was not me that donated the hook box and flies.......I believe it was Eric that donated them. I put 4 books into the kitty. Thanks for the chance to show a few hairballs that catch fish.

Well I stand corrected (1st time I have been wrong in years :o ) - However, PW did go through his "hairball" box and gave me some of his favorites for the Smith and the Holston. That was generous of him and very much appreciated.
Sorry AL but it was not me that donated the hook box and flies.......I believe it was Eric that donated them. I put 4 books into the kitty. Thanks for the chance to show a few hairballs that catch fish.
Quick update - We had and excellent meeting with several tyers showing their skills. Had a good crowd with several "newbies" in attendance.  PeeWee did an great job at center table.  PW generously donated a box of flies and a large hook box for our raffle which was won by yours truely  ;D  (1st time I have won anything in age - thanks PW)

master tier my ass ...I guess you couldn't find a real bug slinger for the meeting
Hahaha.
Our master tier speaks.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10