Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The bar is open.... / Re: Fake News
« Last post by Beetle on Today at 07:21:24 »
Ken, you can't win.    Neither can the scouts.

« Last post by Onslow on Today at 06:39:58 »
You are the one who starts the silly heckling contests.  You are an expert on churchgoing/religion, and scouts, but appear to only fraternize with a small handful of churchgoers, and are presumably not affiliated with the BSA in any capacity. 

You pretend that Venturing (bsa) and Sea scouting (bsa), Girl Scouts (non bsa) does not exist by failing to acknowledge them.  By doing so, you are diminishing the value of the girl scouts, and the Coed BSA programs.  You are part of the bias problem.  No amount of vacuous posturing will change this.
The bar is open.... / Re: Woolly Bugger making it big in Roanoke
« Last post by Dougfish on October 16, 2017, 20:28:03 PM »
Lol. Down the hill from me.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

The bar is open.... / Woolly Bugger making it big in Roanoke
« Last post by Al on October 16, 2017, 20:20:57 PM »
Saw this on Facebook
« Last post by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on October 16, 2017, 15:20:23 PM »
So men don't matter?

A stupid fucking question earns a thoughtless fucking answer.

There’s always Al Bundy’s NO MA'AM (National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood/Numb Old Men Anxiously Awaiting Morticians).

WTF is the definition of equal rights?

I have no idea; I’ve never seen or experienced it. 
« Last post by JMiller on October 16, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
Guests can't see images. Please login or login
« Last post by Onslow on October 16, 2017, 12:18:07 PM »
BSA Venture Crews are already Ceod.

For those who did not hear...VENTURE CREWS ARE ALREADY COED.

Where is the support for the boys who joint to join the Girl Scouts?  Male adult leaders??????  Dammit, I'm going to lawyer up!

« Last post by JMiller on October 16, 2017, 12:13:03 PM »
Instead? We get a fun social experiment. Man Im getting old. 

I like the way you think!  Social experiment?  Being a fan of testing, research, trial and error, investigating, I am all for it.

Great.
To set up such an experiment properly, it seems like we'd need a mixed-gender scout group, then a control group entirely comprised of boys, to compare their performance against. If only we could find one of those...
« Last post by Onslow on October 16, 2017, 12:10:54 PM »
Instead? We get a fun social experiment. Man Im getting old. 

I like the way you think!  Social experiment?  Being a fan of testing, research, trial and error, investigating, I am all for it.  Will this “social experiment” work?   Is the impetuous for this tryout truly “growing insecurity and unreasonableness in our culture and spinelessness of leadership”, or is it visionariness and prophetic?  Have other similar “social experiments” demonstrated merit and longevity?  Failures?

How do we compare to others occupying this pale blue dot when it comes to gender parity? 

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/women-full-list

So men don't matter?

WTF is the definition of equal rights?

« Last post by Native Fisher on October 16, 2017, 12:07:47 PM »
Onslow,

I have a link to a 40 minute video of Michael Surbaugh the Chief Scout Executive talking about the changes if your interested in it.  You can pm me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10