Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Firestone AT's on my taco. Second set. First had over 60,000 miles on em and probably could have handled another 10k.

Quite ride and great grip. The only tire I'll ever buy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As mentioned in a previous post. I have a brand new pair. Vibrams, not felt. Discuss price on PM.
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4WD. Been running Firestone AT's for about 40k right now, best tires I have run for overall performance off road and on road, wear, and low road noise. Not the least noisy set, but not that bad for my truck. Have run 3 sets of Michelins- great mileage, better on fuel economy, lowest noise,over 50k on all sets, but never liked the off road performance, just did not get enough grip with my truck. Had Bridge Revo, complete shit on my truck, 25k at best, wanted them because used to haul a lot and they were supposed to be best, but not on my heavy truck. My tire guy sells a lot of tires and put me on the AT's and will be my next set again.

Tire performance is very dependent on what vehicle you are running them on IMHO.
The bar is open.... / Re: Since the chat thing won't work for me...
« Last post by Dee-Vo on Today at 20:39:56 »
I'd go if I would've known earlier in the week. Looking forward to a report.
We'll have to hit it sometime. I'm off Fridays until August 1st. Hopefully it doesn't rain enough to blow everything out tonight.

I can typically go any day except Thursdays. Tuesdays are preferable but not a requirement. I hear we're going to get a bit of rough weather from the big storm.
We'll have to hit it sometime. I'm off Fridays until August 1st. Hopefully it doesn't rain enough to blow everything out tonight.
The bar is open.... / Re: Quebec Brookies?
« Last post by Phil on Today at 20:19:20 »
I'd give my left nut to go to Labrador for those brook trout.
I've pretty much had Goodyear in one form or another for the last 6-8 sets of tires on my trucks. Funny thing is that everyone I've asked has mentioned something other than Goodyear.
If you are the type that thinks Shakespeare fly rods are just as good as G Loomis, then by all means get the Coopers. If you can tell the difference when you fish those rods and feel that you need the performance of the Winston to get the most out of your fishing experience, then go with the Michelins.
I don't know a lot about the Revos, but Bridgestone typically makes a decent product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bar is open.... / Re: Quebec Brookies?
« Last post by tomato can on Today at 19:18:41 »
I think that was Labrador.

from what I have heard its a pretty spendy trip.  5-6K per week
The bar is open.... / Re: Since the chat thing won't work for me...
« Last post by Dee-Vo on Today at 18:58:41 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10