Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The bar is open.... / Re: Is anybody.......
« Last post by Dougfish on November 21, 2017, 21:13:42 PM »
Lurker season.
https://www.tu.org/blog-posts/trout-tips-be-a-lurker

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I'd honestly like to know the last time a lurker found anything useful here?

The lurkers spend a considerable amount of time PMing each other.  I suppose they have some aversion to texting or something. 

Perhaps it's some unskilled weirdos that haven't attained mastery of the dark web pretending.
This riddles me too. How many of you fukkers have multiple accounts?

The bar is open.... / Re: Is anybody.......
« Last post by Onslow on November 21, 2017, 20:38:48 PM »
Lurker season.
https://www.tu.org/blog-posts/trout-tips-be-a-lurker

I'd honestly like to know the last time a lurker found anything useful here?

The lurkers spend a considerable amount of time PMing each other.  I suppose they have some aversion to texting or something. 

Perhaps it's some unskilled weirdos that haven't attained mastery of the dark web pretending.
The bar is open.... / Re: 5x Tippet needs your thoughts and prayers
« Last post by Stone-Man on November 21, 2017, 18:01:27 PM »
Prayers sent

JT
The bar is open.... / Re: Unlimited Salmon/Steelhead News Update...
« Last post by Dougfish on November 21, 2017, 13:58:55 PM »
Fucking humans!  n!n :;! n!n :;!
« Last post by Woolly Bugger on November 21, 2017, 11:43:00 AM »
A relatively new $13.5 million hatchery intended to save Snake River sockeye salmon from extinction is instead killing thousands of fish before they ever get to the ocean, and fisheries biologists in Idaho think they know why.

The Department of Fish and Game in information released this week says water chemistry at the Springfield Hatchery in eastern Idaho is so different from that in the central region that the young fish can't adjust when released into the wild.

"It's not a disaster, it's part of what you experience when you open a new hatchery," Paul Kline, Fish and Game's assistant fisheries chief, said in a post on the agency's website.

Idaho Rivers United, an environmental group, blasted the report as more reason for removing four dams on the lower Snake River that impede salmon.

"Until we address main-stem survival we're missing the biggest opportunity for these amazing fish," Kevin Lewis, the group's executive director, said in a statement.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/experts-idaho-hatchery-built-save-salmon-killing-51227241
« Last post by Woolly Bugger on November 21, 2017, 11:40:13 AM »
Marine mammals on the West Coast may now be eating more Chinook salmon than those being caught by commercial and recreational fisheries combined, a new study finds.

It shows that recovering populations of killer whales, sea lions, and harbor seals have dramatically increased their consumption of Chinook salmon in the last 40 years.

"We have been successful at restoring and improving the population status of protected marine mammals," said Brandon Chasco, a doctoral candidate at Oregon State University and lead author of the study. "But now we have the potential for protected seals and sea lions to be competing with protected killer whales, and all of which consume protected Chinook salmon."

The research was a collaboration of federal, state and tribal scientists in the Pacific Northwest, including Oregon State University and NOAA Fisheries.

http://www.king5.com/tech/science/environment/marine-mammals-catching-more-salmon-than-fishermen-harvest/493351252
The bar is open.... / Re: Ad Update!
« Last post by Woolly Bugger on November 21, 2017, 11:38:15 AM »
Thanks again for your support of the forum by using the Amazon Links on the board to do you online shopping...

and all ya'll have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving!
The bar is open.... / Re: Video of the day...
« Last post by Woolly Bugger on November 21, 2017, 11:27:42 AM »
« Last post by DRIFTS on November 21, 2017, 06:54:19 AM »
Sorry to hear...prayers sent
« Last post by Al on November 20, 2017, 20:09:25 PM »
The funeral will be Wednesday at 1:00 at St Luke UMC in Hartsville. The address is 302 Dunlap Drive, Hartsville SC 29550
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10