Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Whatever, we all know those salmon fillets he's mailing you aren't stuffed with thyme, rosemary, parsley and basil.  That piney aroma coming from the package is a special sumpin sumpin to help keep the fish nice and fresh for its trip across the continent.
Guests can't see images. Please login or login

Good luck tomorrow. #moatlife

Stupid revenuers and their taxes driving up the cost of everything.

But you have a buddy that works for FedEx in a State with leagalized pot, hmmmm...........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The area he manages is pretty big, he has all of the Kenai Peninsula and Kodiak Island. He said FedEx policy is that not to ship any weed whether it's legal for sale or not. He is as straight laced as they come and the guys running one of his remote locations are all either ex-cop or ex-military and their biggest thrill is intercepting packages containing drugs.

Pot has been legal in Alaska since 1974 with a brief period in the early 90's when it was criminalized. The old law allowed people to grow their own for personal consumption, I think you could have up to 2 ounces of dried bud in possession, so there's always been a shit ton of people growing it. Adding tax, business costs like license, building lease, etc. didn't do anything more than move the cost up.
Very cool.
Whats the thing out in the water in the picture of the sockeye thrashing around near the bank?

Cleaning table. Alaska fish and game encourages cleaning fish at the river and throwing the carcass into swift current so bears won't get habituated to where people fish.

damn i bet that table is built like a brick shithouse

But you have a buddy that works for FedEx in a State with leagalized pot, hmmmm...........

The area he manages is pretty big, he has all of the Kenai Peninsula and Kodiak Island. He said FedEx policy is that not to ship any weed whether it's legal for sale or not. He is as straight laced as they come and the guys running one of his remote locations are all either ex-cop or ex-military and their biggest thrill is intercepting packages containing drugs.

Pot has been legal in Alaska since 1974 with a brief period in the early 90's when it was criminalized. The old law allowed people to grow their own for personal consumption, I think you could have up to 2 ounces of dried bud in possession, so there's always been a shit ton of people growing it. Adding tax, business costs like license, building lease, etc. didn't do anything more than move the cost up.
Hellz yes, Aaaaaron!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Did you check out any mary jane stores and sample the local yield?  #farmtodoobie

i want to hear more about the beer and weed

No herb here. There's a few dispensaries down where I was but from what I heard they're way more expensive than the black market.

Very cool.
Whats the thing out in the water in the picture of the sockeye thrashing around near the bank?

Cleaning table. Alaska fish and game encourages cleaning fish at the river and throwing the carcass into swift current so bears won't get habituated to where people fish.

Damn nice trip, Iím waiting on my son to get his own crib so Iíll have a place to crash...

i want to hear more about the beer and weed
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10